Skip to main content

Nizam's Wedding Part 2 - Thursday

The months of preparation finally became hectic on Thursday. My Kak Long tumpangkan all the hantaran at our place - simply because we have extra room to lock. I had to be very careful and ensure the door to the room was close at all times. My Kiki the Cat can be very mischievous.
The hantaran. Dark purple theme.

That day my father pulak sibuk pegi pasar Tani to get stuff to cook on Friday. My sister and me were like - got time ke? Especially that it's a Friday the next day. Lunch was set at 12pm. And my father dah plan nak beli siakap (and me and my big mouth promised to cook siakap steam limau). But then, dah hajat orang tua, so ikut saja lah. We only got back home at night and I only got to start on my cake at 10pm. By the time siap, it was already 2.30am. Sambil buat cake, sambil buat translation work.
My carrot wedding cake with cream cheese and purple butter icing. Ok la kan for an amateur like me.

Comments