Skip to main content

3 Things on My Nightstand

Now that the wedding is over, back to work and life. I have loads of translation files bottlenecked at me - I don't release any until I reviewed. So, sambil-sambil working on the files, here goes...

3 Things on My Nightstand:

1. Books: I now have 2 books I'm currently re-reading - The Lost Symbols and Sophie's World. Tengok mood which one I pick up for my night reading before I go to sleep. There are other books on the shelves under it - let's see... useful books after solat. There are also magazines - there's an Australian Women's Weekly (dulu tak pernah miss beli every month even though expensive but now ever since they changed editor, macam dah tak berapa best) and 2 fitness magazines yang I baca bila agak-agak ada semangat nak keep fit (ye lah tu, collecting dust!).

2. A radio: redeemed from Bonuslink. Right now permanently fixed at Red FM. I only switch it on when I'm in bed, that means usually 1.30am onwards. From 1am-6am, Red FM plays Malay & Indonesian songs. Quite nice ones you seldom listen at other stations.

3. My phone: charging and also as my alarm clock. Sometimes I have stuff in my head before sleep that makes sleep really difficult, I would punch those stuff as notes in my phone - barulah boleh tido. Same goes with ideas, reminders, even grocery to buy.

Actually I have 3 more things: a table lamp for my reading, and 2 remotes - for the fan and air-cond.

Now, something extra of my boring life!

Comments