Skip to main content

Hubby's Birthday

It was Hubby's birthday yesterday. But, just like me last week, he was down with a fever. Pasal la tahun ni birthday disambut dengan demam. Dugaan tu... Anyway, Aliyah suggested we buy her Abah new koi fish. The one named Abah died some time ago, so we no longer have orange koi with black dots. Aliyah so wanted to buy the exact same one to replace the one that died. So very sweet of her :).

She specifically told me to fetch her from school - not her Abah as usual. So, after I picked her up, we went to the fish shop in Seri Putra and got 3 kois. One diamond orange (sparkling) and 2 orange + white with black dots. I brought along a pink ribbon to tie the plastic - how la to wrap live fish? Back home, she excitedly called her Abah and showed the plastic with the fish. She named them - Coral (the diamond orange), Marlin and Nemo (the white + orange with black dots).

That night I baked a vanilla cake and made the icing this morning - the normal white icing + some blueberry jam I found in our fridge. Experiment je. The result = actually quite nice.
My simple vanilla cake with blueberry icing.

Happy Birthday... :). Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki dan diberkati Allah s.w.t. selalu. Our 18th birthday together...

Comments