Skip to main content

3 Things I Hate

I'm starting a new category called Three Things. When you see this, it means that I actually have nothing better to do, or I have lots of things to do but I really need the break, or I seriously have nothing better to do. However, on a positive note, you will know 3 new things about me. (I know you don't really care, but hey, here you are, so what kan...)

3 Things I hate:
1. I seriously hate cockroaches. Seriously. My cat Kiki's hobby is catching insects especially cockroaches. Yang elok-elok ada kat luar pun dia nak bawak masuk dalam. Good thing I have such understanding Hubby who would quietly grab a tissue, scoop the cockroach he finds and throw it away.

2. Ironing clothes. Such uncomfortable and hot task.

3. Being late. A lot of people hate waiting for someone who is late. I, on the other hand, hate it when someone has to wait for me.

Comments

mohad said…
salam ziarah
Anonymous said…
OMG!! I can so relate to you - those three things are definitely on my top ten things that I hate!!!
Aniza said…
The feeling's mutual :)