Skip to main content

Nizam's Wedding Part 1

My knees rasa macam nak tercabut nih. It was a fun but tiring 3 days of Nizam's wedding. It started on Thursday: finalise hantaran, baked hantaran cake and other details. Then Friday: morning start cooking, after prayers convoi to Gombak for majlis akad nikah. Then Saturday: morning traveled to Gombak again, siapkan pengantin, jadi Mak Andam tak bertauliah, siapkan final preparations at the hall. Finally today Sunday: the D-day of celebration on our side.

For the past 4 days I think I only had 3-4 hours sleep. Last night I couldn't sleep - well, because we bunked at my Kak Long's place and I really have issues with sleeping in a different bed and my nieces decided to enjoy the full-blast air-cond!

Let these overall celebration pictures tell the stories:
Lepas akad nikah kat masjid.
Bersanding di Gombak. Very grand pelamin. (Almost) Perfect event management. Anak perempuan tunggal. Theme: purple & pink.
Potong cake at our side. Theme: dark purple & silver.

Selamat Pengantin Baru to my nephew Khairul Nizam and his bride Maszura. Semoga perkahwinan diberkati Allah s.w.t. & berkekalan ke anak cucu,

Comments