Skip to main content

Resepi 1 - Garlic & Herb Infused Olive Oil

As promised, I'm starting a new label ya - My Recipe with hashtag #recipe4aliyah 😏. So, dear beloved daughter, may the recipes be your reference one day 😍. I'm starting with the most basic and simple but the one that anak comel loves so much. In fact, petang tadi I baru slice baguette untuk dia. Habis 5 big slices!

Garlic & Herb Infused Olive Oil

Extra virgin olive oil
4-5 cloves of garlic
Dried herbs of your choice - I use parsley, oregano, basil and rosemary

Prepare a small jar. Pour extra virgin olive oil into the jar. I usually make half of a small jar.
Peel and crush the garlic. Add them into the oil.
Then add about half teaspoon of each of the dried herbs. Shake well. That's it!
To serve:
Slice baguette. Pour some of the infused oil into a small saucer. Dip the baguette and enjoy 😋. Or, as anak comel likes it - spread thin layer of butter first, then dip!

#recipe4aliyah

Comments