Skip to main content

Off to School, Off to Work!

The new school term starts today. So, after sending anak comel to school, terus ke KTM station to drop Hubbs pulak. By 7.30am, I am free from those two 😈. Nak uruskan my mother, awal sangat pulak. So, balik rumah dulu, jalankan washing machine, try to catch a few winks that never materialise. At 8.30am, settlekan my mother, then straight to area Legundi to jog. It's such a cool and beautiful morning. And I managed to jog a full 5kms. What a nice way to start the day!

I guess, this can be my new schedule every morning. And I'll enjoy it while the weather permits. Bila dah start panas lit-lit nanti kena pikir macam mana nak slot in exercise time sebelum matahari memancar-mancar 😎. 
As usual, her first day of school photo. I think I'm going to compile all her first and last day of school photos and make a slideshow 😍.
The climb up Legundi was hard but bearable. Tomorrow nak try route lain lah...

Comments