Skip to main content

I Earned 2 Badges!

This time around, the Global Challenge is really getting into both our heads. That explains my fixation to try to jog every other day (unless it's raining I'll try to compensate getting the recommended steps by window shopping 😅) and Hubbs taking the Smart Bus and walking home from the bus stop yesterday instead of taking Uber. (Ehem... nak lawan I lah tu!😛)

This time around, I managed to earn 2 badges way, way before the deadline. Lain macam semangat tahun baru kali ni kan!
 My ranking for December challenge. Berjaya masuk dalam kelompok 50% teratas daripada hampir 1.2 juta participants😎
 I took a different route on Thursday morning. Dari area Legundi, ke area Putra 1, naik atas menghala ke Hj Tapah, patah balik cross jalan, lalu depan Putra 1, buat satu pusingan semula, terus ke Legundi naik bukit turun balik ke kereta - dapat 5kms! Nice route. Tapi bukit-bukit tu agak mencabar nafas 😅.
It rained yesterday morning, so I went to Tesco for grocery shopping (yang sebenarnya tak lah seberapa) and to get some walking done. And I got the 2nd badge!

Insyaallah petang ni kalau tak hujan... 

Comments