Skip to main content

Solo Shopping

It's been a stressful month for me. Ingat nak pegi gym to work out to relief stress tapi asyik tak dapat nak pegi je. I've been working from home since Wednesday because the others were at Residence for our training, but still I worked and worked. And today, since my staff are not at the office, I decided to give myself a day off.

And I went shopping.

Which actually is so very not me because I'm not a "shopping person". Seriously. I seldom shop for clothes or shoes. I only shop for groceries. Or household stuff. Or stuff for someone else. Or accompany someone else shopping. I used to indulge in this "activity" long time ago - when life was easy and money was in abundance. I mean, not rich la, but then zaman dulu-dulu mana ada hutang - no car, no house, no creadit card, no phone, no insurance, nothing. Salary of one thousand plus was a lot! But after my bad experience when I didn't get salary and was broke, I've always been careful with money.

Anyway, I've been reading about other women treating shopping as theraphy or stress reliever. Perhaps I should try you know. So, this morning off I went. And I just came back. That's a whole day of shopping! The damage? Not much actually. I bought myself 3 blouses. That's all. I wanted a pair of shoes but couldn't find the perfect pair that have heels but stable enough that I can run in them and chase the LRT. My favourite high heels shoes are almost 3 years old and have seen too many days of abuse.

And I ended up buying stuff for Aliyah and Hubby. And did grocery shopping! (again).

So much for theraphy shopping. (The man who married me must be very thankful I'm not a shopaholic).

Comments

dcharmed said…
Thank god u are not a shopaholic!
Aniza said…
Hehehe... My Hubby sure is thankful!
Anonymous said…
I AM INDEED...-hubby-