Skip to main content

Books: A Wild Sheep Chase

I had a meeting in KL yesterday. My ex-colleague invited me to join his project. Ada ramai trained people in his company pun he still wants me :) That says a lot lah kan. Hehehe... Akak suka, akak suka. Rezeki jangan ditolak. So, I'll be having 3 projects at the same time. No problem. I've had more when I was working full-time back then. Tapi sekarang macam dah malas sikit. So, need to buckle up.

Anyway, as predicted, I had to wait to see him. He's all around KL termasuk menjadi driver kepada boss dia (nasib kau lah Labu). So, I spent the time at Kinokuniya. And found another of my favourite author's book - Haruki Murakami - A Wild Sheep Chase. Susah nya nak cari his books. And I started reading right away. It feels good to read his words again.

It was actually good that I see his boss again (my ex- no 1 boss). He is the only person who calls me "Cik Aniza!".

Comments