Skip to main content

New Addition to Our Little Family

I still can't believe this. It started with a visit to the nursery at Section 15 this afternoon to discuss grass planting for our garden, then lunch at Ayam Penyet near my office and just a little glimpse at the pet shop next to it, and we ended up bringing home a kitten! Yes, a kitten! Blame it on Hubby.

Aliyah was with her Mak Long, as usual. We went to the pet shop and next to the door was a cage with 4 kittens sleeping inside. I know Aliyah loves orange/yellow cat but the kittens are dark in colour. One of them - the biggest one with furs protruding out of its ears woke up. I took it out and it warmed up to me immediately, licking and nudging my fingers. The owner, called Pak Cu said, "kadang-kadang, kucing yang pilih tuan dia, bukan tuan yang pilih kucing". That kitten was so naughty running around but it always came back to me. I think both of us fell in love with it right away and we know Aliyah will love it too. So Hubby bought it.

We took it back and you should see my daughter's surprised face. She first saw the cage and happily said thank you to her Abah, thinking we are starting off with the cage first. Then Hubby said, look at what Mommy has in front. She opened the front door of the car and her jaws dropped. Kitten!!!, she said. She was so in shock it was a full 5 seconds before she started breathing. Priceless.

My cat caring skills are a bit rusty. My last cat died when I was 3 months' pregnant. I am actually worried sick - can we take care of this kitten? But Aliyah started on her job beautifully. And the kitten is really hooked on her. Aliyah names it - "Bubu". And it's a he.
This is Bubu nicely snuggled in my palms. This is the first few minutes we get to know each other. And he's already adorable. See his legs? Funny huh? He has huge legs like a kangaroo. I wanted to call him "Frodo" but Aliyah gave her big "No".
They have become best friends.

Comments

Nory said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aniza said…
No spamming allowed ye. Nak jual barang, go advertise somewhere else please.
bahaman said…
comelnye bubu. i like the last photo, he being cuddled by the princess, so comforting.

err.. salesman tu nak jual apa? toyota caldina ke?
Dawai Kokot said…
Adik manis, itu org kalu mau jual itu underware murah2 punya sama adik manis kasi halau sama itu penyapu buruk ya.

Abg manis, toyota caldina adik manis tak mau la. Sudak jadi itu kereta org mati. Itu bubu pun belum tentu mau naik itu kereta.
Aniza said…
Entah la ada org nak jual skin care & make up. Tak pe lah, I tak pakai skin care & make up mahal-mahal pun, ehem, my life partner jealous kalau I gi meeting dgn org lain. Jealous tandanya sayang. And jealous tandanya I ni hot chick lagi kot! Kuang, kuang, kuang... (perasan).
Dawai Kokot said…
Betul tu, klau hubby kita jealous kat kita brmakna dia sayang. lagipun zaman skrg ni wanita2 yg lebih matang ni amatlah menjadi rebutan ramai. Yg trhangat dipasaranlah. Klau tak, takan la Que Haidar kawin dgn Linda Jasmin & Aidil Zafuan smpai snggup kawin lari kat songkla sana dgn Rita Rudani.
Jadi kepada adik2 yg masih dibwh umur 30an tu tak payah brsusah payah smpai nak posing2 maut, antar gmbar aksi2 melampau pada suami org yg mane wife dia tak payah nak posing maut pun dah cukup mengancam.
Aniza said…
wah wah, terus akak perasan jadi hot chick sekali lagi!