Skip to main content

Bit of This and That

It's been a while. Busy lah. Just finished 2 days workshop at Residence and I am bushed. Pancit. The viral fever drained all energy apparently and I struggled to try to keep up appearance - like I'm really enthusiastic and enjoying the training whereas I was actually down with bad headache and lack of stamina.

The training rooms at Residence do not have good ventilation and if I have eyes that can see microscopic stuff, I'm sure the dust on the carpet are like one feet high and we are actually swimming in them. So, all through the training my eyes were watery and my forehead felt it's being ripped apart. But then, the show must go on kan... what to do. I must say it was not one of the best workshops I conducted, but it was surely one with a full house participants - 17 people. I was not really satisfied with my performance but I pray they learned something out of it.

And Aliyah was not well. It's her turn kena viral fever pulak. She was on MC for 2 days, went to school on Wednesday but on MC again on Thursday. I had to leave her with my mother. Kesian pulak. Today she's still not so well. I didn't get a good night's sleep yesterday because she kept on waking up.

Oh yes, I completed my e-filing 1.5 hours from the dateline. Yup, I'm a sucker for being last minute. It was surprisingly fast at 10.30pm you know. It took me less than 20 mins to file my taxes and also pay online. My tax due is not so much last year. Last year was not a good year for training providers, it only started to pick up end of the year. So, with my insurance, books & mags and my zakat, I was so glad I'm only required to pay so little.

Comments