Skip to main content

House Renovation: Week 14

I'm so happy this week. The workers have started painting! They completed the 3rd bedroom - in Apple White. Very nice. Smells nice too. The kitchen is now in progress.
We selected this orange shade for the kitchen. In the bright afternoon sun, looks kinda "peachy" colour. Nice.
The doors are now red.
So are the railings of the stairs! Miqdam raised his eyebrows when I chose red at first. But I said I want a bright house. I don't want too many "safe" colours.
The water filter has been installed. This will solve my laundry problems - no more brown spots on whites when there's water problem. The Chinese guy who installed this said to Hubby - "sekarang mandi tak payah pakai sabun!" Haiyaa... itu macam ka?

Comments

izwan71 said…
Cantik rumah ko ni. Pintu merah lagi, ada ong... Jgn lupa buat house warming bila semua dah siap. Aku nak tengok pond tu.
Aniza said…
Ada ong ya? Bagus, bagusss... Rumah siap insyaallah invite. Alamak, kena make sure pond siaplah mcm nih.
Yatt said…
ish cantik nya rumah... ya I look forward to the house warming...
Aniza said…
thanks Yatt :) hmm... a BBQ would be nice yek...