Skip to main content

Aliyah's Mother's Day Card & Rose

Got a rose with a tiny white teddybear the day before yesterday. Aliyah bought it at the school's pusat sumber (pusat sumber pun jual barang?). She barely contained her excitement when I fetched her from school. This time around she learned her lesson well. She kept the flower in her bag.

Yesterday she came back with a Mommy Day's card she created at her art class. It's now securely pasted on the fridge.
Her card and rose

She told me during art class everybody created cards with drawings of flowers and loves but one boy got scolded because he drew picture of a monster (I suspect it's a dinosaur or some Ultraman villain). The teacher told the boy, "Kesian mak awak dapat kad gambar rasaksa (betul ke eja ni?)". I actually don't agree with what the teacher said. No wonder budak-budak sekolah nowadays tak berapa creative. So what if that boy drew a picture of a monster. I'm sure his mother knows him well that he's crazy over monsters and will him love whatever picture he drew. I would!

Comments

EFS said…
yey!! I'm glad we got the flowers. But yup, there's a scheme behind it all :-)
Aniza said…
So touched kan :). My daughter has been creating cards since yesterday. Tengah excited. I have 3 on the fridge and more coming. Oh no! Where to put?