Skip to main content

Movie: Geng Pengembaraan Bermula


Aliyah and me were at GSC Alamanda at 12pm on Saturday to buy tickets to watch Upin & Ipin. Stories of sold out tickets didn't dampen our spirits. My thoughts were - it's just the two of us, sure can get tickets lah. The moment we stepped into the shopping complex, I knew we had no chance. The place was so packed, the last time I saw so many people at Alamanda was during last year's Hari Raya sale.

At 12pm, the only available seats were for that night's show at 11.45pm. Others all sold out! So, I decided to buy tickets for the next day (Sunday) for Hubby as well. The only seats I could secure was for 5.30pm show, itu pun 4th row from the front! Crazy. Tapi beli juga.

So, yesterday the three of us watched Upin & Ipin. I can't say it was so so great, but two thumbs up. My daughter of course lah laughed tak hirau orang keliling. The cinema was so packed even the front seats were taken. I've never see such phenomenon before.

I must say the singing part was a bit too much. But the others were good. I kinda miss Ipin's "betul, betul, betul...". Not much of that. But the last scene was really hilarious and brilliant. I still ketawa sorang-sorang teringatkan that scene. Hehehe...

Comments