Skip to main content

House Renovation: Week 7

It's now week 7. Looking at things and the weather, it will take more than the planned 2 months to complete. But we are not really in a rush. I have another month of deposit to spend for this current house we are staying. I think should be enough. Maybe plus one month. Maybe... I really want the house to be complete entirely before we move in.
The drains have been constructed around the new patio and kitchen
The kitchen concrete top has started
My eldest brother commented the single high windows look nice. Very suitable for dining & kitchen. Hubby meng-inspect the end result after they plastered the window edges.
We cover up the space next to our neighbour. Bukan anti-social OK, just need some privacy especially in the morning. Also, the low wall is prone to people, err.. neighbour, putting shoes to dry la, sidai carpet la, alas kaki la... macam-macam yang menyakitkan mata.
Father and daughter pose

Comments

Anonymous said…
tengok your longkang pun nampak cantik. aduh, membara hati seseorang melihat longkang yang menjadi idaman dia. kempunan lah kau.
like the father daughter pose, happy family.
Anonymous said…
Emm... buat I tringin je nak ade umah brtanah. Tapi tak pe la walaupun umah I apartment JE I brsyukur sngat2 sbb ade umah sendiri & sekurang2nya I taklah mengharapkan umah org jadi umah I.
Aniza said…
Longkang secantik moralnya.