Skip to main content

Aliyah Kena Chicken Pox!

My little baby kena chicken pox. Haiyoo... and now is actually exam week. Sempat pegi first day exam je semalam. But good thing we had her vaccinated when she was a baby, so dia kena ni tak lah teruk sangat. She doesn't even feel itchy. Just having minor fever and feel a bit uncomfortable. And I believe those anti-viral pills she's taking help too. Except for the spots, she actually looks OK. I'm at home nursing her.

So today, I had to get Hajar to replace me for our third presentation to that organisation. I pray things go well. I'm still waiting for updates. On Thursday, Hubby's turn to take care of her because I have a training to conduct. She spending her time watching TV and doing origami.

Again, I was so so glad we had her vaccinated before. If you have babies, go get them vaccinated. They might get it eventually, but the condition will not be so bad.
Muka dia tak ada spots, for now, mostly on her back. Bestnya duduk rumah tengok Ben 10. Orang lain sibuk ambik exam...

Comments

Orang tua kata beri minum air kelapa untuk "bagi keluar semua"
Aniza said…
Dah bagi semlm tapi dia minum sikit je sebab tak suka. Geram betul.
bahaman said…
air kelapa tak sedap, nak oren...
hope the princess will get well soon without any permanent spots.
Anonymous said…
I think Ribena...and lots of ribena should help too...