Skip to main content

Life As a Pillar

It is such a tiring and difficult journey uphill and many, many times I felt like giving up and let myself fall and roll down the bumpy hill. I am tired. I'm tired of being the pillar. I'm not supposed to be that pillar. I'm supposed to simply lean against it. Being a pillar means you need to support the house. Your shoulders being pressed down every day by the weight but you need to hold on. You are the giver, never the taker. And I am tired. And I feel like letting go.

Comments

Anonymous said…
my dear. in certain circumstances, you have to sacrifice hoping one day that somebody will change. if you let go, will the others crumble? will there be another pillar to hold the house? stay strong and pray to Allah for the best in your life.
Aniza said…
i have sacrificed all that i can. even more that i should. and long enough. but this weight on my shoulders are so heavy. if i let go, maybe the house will fall apart. but maybe it should have fallen apart earlier. maybe i should stop caring. i'm just tired.
izwan71 said…
Sabar Niza, take a break. Semua ni dugaan.
Aniza said…
Actually, I am taking a break. Hehee... temporary break from being a pillar. I'm watching to see if this house will collapse.