Skip to main content

Short-lived Merlin

When Merlin started, I was not really a fan. Bukan apa, I didn't have time to watch it. But Aliyah got hooked. Must be my influence! She shares my passion for fantasy, medieval kind of stories. For season 5, the season finale, Aliyah was way, way ahead of time. She finished watching all episodes ahead of the TV screening and told me all about them. Such spoilers! The last episode was shown last week. Even though I already know how it ended, it just stabbed me in the heart. Serious sedih! I just thought that it is such a short-lived story. Arthur was supposed to be one of the greatest kings ever but he didn't really get to prove that especially that Merlin believes him to be the person to change Camelot. And Merlin was supposed to be the greatest wizard to walk the earth. Till the end, things didn't change much. I guess they just had to end the show.

Since today kerja I semua dah siap, well, almost siap, I have so much time to watch Merlin videos :).

Here's the tribute. I guess only true fans can understand this. Yang tak berapa nak fan tu might think there's other kind of "relationship" between Arthur and Merlin! (There is one video with arrangements that in the end they came back to current time and got married! See how one can manipulate photos and videos to the direction he wishes to arrive to?)

Setelah merasa sedih atas berakhirnya Merlin, tengok bloopers sangat menceriakan :)

Comments