Skip to main content

Non-existent Give & Take?

I believe I've done a lot of "give & take", especially lately. I never want any reward for it. Even when I get nasty remarks from someone who is known to like giving nasty remarks, I didn't respond. I have much respect to a lot of people that I only keep my silence. But my "giving & taking" doesn't mean other people would do the same. That I understand. But what I don't get are the silly, stupid and dumb reasons for not "giving & taking". Seriously. 

Know what... you can continue doing whatever you like or whatever you think you want to do. From now on, I am done with a lot of my "giving & taking". I am withdrawing my feet from this line that marks my contribution and sacrifices. Do not expect anything anymore because I am done expecting anything from anybody.

Comments