Skip to main content

Another Routine Started

Hari ni first meeting for that writing project. Walaupun perut rasa tak best, tapi paksa diri jugak pergi. It's actually a meeting of that agency with other agencies. I was supposed to just piggy-back to observe things, gather materials and have a discussion to kick start the project. Good meeting, nice and helpful people. I brought back 3 reports so thick and heavy they threaten to rip open my tote bag. As usual (seriously selalu sangat jadi), they are still gathering data. Next week baru finalise. Deadline is 28th. I am starting to get worried.

Semalam dah pesan pada Aliyah - kalau Mommy tak sempat balik awal, these are the things she should do - open my office door using her key, change, solat, makan chocolates while waiting for me. Alhamdulillah I got to go back early (they are not the type to detain you till the whole process finishes). I think Aliyah is ready to fend for herself. I dah pesan pada Zain Sup Utara kat bawah - kalau Aliyah datang, to serve her the usual. I am so blessed to have such people around.

My last trip to the client's office was when I had to submit myself for an interview and show previous works. The site is just next to KL Sentral. Again Allah mudahkan urusan sampai bagi client yang office betul-betul sebelah station komuter. Punyalah nak bagi mudah. Alhamdulillah... The trips to the client's office will give me time and space to read in the train. Sekarang tengah baca balik Under the Tuscan Sun. I don't know. I just like reading about Italy's landscape - the Tuscany villa, grapes and olives, fruit trees, herbs and flowers... Simply amazing.

Comments