Skip to main content

Exhausted... But Can't Rest

Such an exhausting day. This writing work I'm currently doing is... killing me. If only the client is more cooperative in providing all the relevant materials. I know they are busy with their own deadlines, itu lah sebab nak kacau pun segan, tapi deadline I dah makin dekat ni... Weekend pun kena kerja. Met up with my friend Mize whom I engaged to do research. Dua-dua pun blur with the data given. How can one expect us to understand all these data in just 2 weeks whereas as owners they have been "swimming" in the data for years. I guess today baru betul-betul I could come up with the ToC and flow of content and also relevant contents I dug up from websites and reports.

Last night tidur lambat, then woke up at 4.30am untuk keluarkan hotdogs untuk thaw untuk Hubby's potluck. Then, 5.30am bangun balik untuk grill the hotdogs + fry onions to accompany. Masuk office jam 7.45am, terus work on the writing. Kelam kabut stop kejap pegi beli Aliyah's lunch, then sambung balik sampai 3pm. Finally got something to email to the client, walaupun document berselerak dengan ruang kosong dan yellow highlighted texts untuk menunjukkan - where's the final data?

Ingatkan nak lelap sejam, tapi tenant ketuk pintu bayar sewa pulak. Interrupted sleep means no chance of getting sleep at all. So, sambung lagi kerja. All these work need one to be focused. Dan sangat exhausting. Oleh itu, sebarang kehadiran entiti yang tidak dialu-alukan amatlah tidak dialu-alukan.

Comments