Skip to main content

We Meet Again and Again, Hobbitses

Despite warning Aliyah that I would get migrain and puke if I were to watch a 3D movie - literally demonstrating to her how I would puke while she laughed and laughed - we actually went to watch The Hobbit 3D today. Sigh... demi anak tersayang. Aliyah was so determined to watch it in 3D that all was on her today - our tickets (Abahnya tak ikut), popcorn combo and even lunch! (But then, tak sampai hati la pulak nak "pau" anak sendiri kan, so I told her lunch was on me!).

She really enjoyed it. She really is into LOTR. I remember she was 2-3 years old when she first watched Fellowship of the Ring and I was amazed that she could follow the story and relate to the characters - ie Atok Gandalf, Abang Frodo and Sam, Uncle Aragorn... And when she started to watch the DVD extended versions she could identify the added the scenes. Even The Hobbit ni pun dia dah start tanya I bila nak keluar DVD extended version!

Comments