Skip to main content

3 Things Minggu Ni...

This week, I am so grateful for a lot of things...

1) Yesterday, I realised that no matter how difficult life can be, we are surrounded by many good, generous and nice people. A business acquaintance (whom we actually have no successful business yet together) offered me VIP passes to BBW book sale for today. I politely declined saying it's not the right time due to financial constraint. What touched me was that he replied my SMS offering if he can be of any help at all and knowing that I am reluctant to ask for help (bukanlah berlagak, tapi rasa boleh survive lagi) he said whenever I wish to discuss, can always call him. I just felt like a portion of the heavy weight being lifted from my shoulders. Such nice gestures offered in the name of friendship.

2) My ex-colleague Marina came over yesterday to adopt a kitten. She and her kids finally selected "Alfie" - which has since been renamed as "Fluffy Muffy". Such adorable name! It was just a 30mins meet with her but we managed to talk a bit. I always say this to myself - no matter how hard life can be, there are many others who have even harder times. It has been a difficult 2 years for her and she still is struggling. I pray that she will have better days ahead of her. Semoga hidup dia lebih baik dari semua segi, dipermudahkan semua urusan dan dimurahkan rezeki. I am counting my blessings.

3) This week finally "lega" sikit. One payment is already in today. Alhamdulillah... We went to Alamanda to get Aliyah's school stuff - new school bag and shoes. Esok nak start beli buku pulak. It's already the first week of December. Pejam celik pejam celik nanti dah start sekolah... Must make full use of the holidays. I still don't know where to take her. I don't think we can spare the time. Things are really tight up at the moment - this translation work, next will be the website and system for bro Muzz's company. Kalau pegi holiday memang bukan holiday lah namanya kalau phone asyik berbunyi dan kena check email selalu. Tapi yang pasti - The Hobbit is starting next week. Can't wait!

Comments