Skip to main content

Fikir Masak-masak...

One round of solat Istiharah completed. Rasanya solution ada tapi still goyang. Paling penting, sedang tunggu confirmation...

Yesterday, Hubby and I met this guy - a friend of a friend. My friend Aimy suggested to me a consultancy work early this year but it didn't materialise. That person then requested for resume again a few weeks ago and we finally meet yesterday after months of email communication with Hubby. It's nice to meet someone on the same wavelength with possibilities of venturing into this new consultancy line of work that has started to grow in demand. The kind of work that we usually do in our projects but on a more professional and formal scale. And to be given opportunity to learn hands on this new line of work is very exciting too.

We are now waiting for confirmation of the first project together. But it will start with only one of us first. We both are equally qualified. It'll be a 6-month project. The site office will be in KL. I spoke to Aliyah about it over lunch today. She gave me a pout and says - "Suruhlah Abah yang pergi kerja tu. Mommy janganlah pergi." I told her I'm still thinking - "it could me Mommy and it could also be Abah. I'm not sure yet". She begged that I stay. I told her it's not that far - KL je (but I have visions of the highway full of cars to and fro and the possibility that the person who will take up this project will come back home perhaps just in time for dinner every day...). I ceased the conversation right away. We will solve this when the time finally comes...

Comments