Skip to main content

Singgah Sebentar di Kopitiam

One of Aliyah's favourite food is roti bakar kopitiam style. I had to rush to the bank just now, somewhere near my Angah's office. Then, decided to drop by for a visit. And then a short stop at Bangi Kopitiam. Aliyah successfully memorised these few bacaan solat today - while in the car - and roti bakar is her treat. Bukan apa, last week during our meeting there memang teringat kat dia. Nak tapau nanti dah tak sedap pulak bila balik rumah.
 Bangi Kopitiam has these "artifacts" of not-so-long ago. I explained to Aliyah the concept of typewriter. She looked at it and wonder how the ribbons can actually produce printed words. She said - tak sakit ke tangan tekan-tekan tu? Sigh... budak-budak sekarang main iPad mana ada tekan-tekan...
 Now, this is called a "roller-skate" before the invention of roller-blades. I remember I was so good at this!
 Where is my roti bakar???
She ate 3 of this double set. I only ate one and was so full!

Comments