Skip to main content

3 Things at Alamanda

Aliyah and I were at Alamanda today. Just for a couple of hours.
 1. Main reason - to buy tickets for The Hobbit that opens tomorrow. Yea, yea, can always buy online. Just an excuse to go jalan-jalan. And as expected - I got tickets for the first show, got the best seats. People around this area don't watch our kind of movies lah I think. I'm sure queue at other places are really long. So, if you want to watch English movies at ease, go to Alamanda :).
2. I always say Aliyah eats a lot. Dia ni macam Abang Ijam dia. Kalau pergi mana-mana, perut kena isi dulu. So, after getting the tickets, and before going anywhere, it's early lunch first at Kenny Rogers. Kalau tak, baru nak tengok-tengok barang dia akan sibuk tanya bila nak makan.

3. All humans have this thing called "personal space" right? So, when you stand, even in a crowd, there is this  invisible circle around you, perhaps of about 12 inches in diameters, that others cannot intrude. I was standing waiting for Aliyah to buy her ice cream in front of this outlet. There were not so many people around actually. But suddenly, this group of "gomen" staff (I know they were because they were talking about this person is now at this department and that person is now at another ministry, were bitching about their superiors saying they'll do whatever being asked until they get confirmation letter for something... and were talking in abbreviations like bla, bla, bla BPA, bla, bla ABC, bla, bla XYZ, typical... [sorry friends from the Govt but this group is so very typical!]). Anyway, punyalah seronok mengumpat, they came closer and closer to me and invaded my personal space! They stood so close to me without feeling any guilt, siap tersinggul-singgul my back and arms, without even saying sorry. They kept on talking and talking oblivious to the fact that I actually look at them uneasily. I finally told myself - these are very rude women. Good thing Aliyah came over with her ice cream and I can get away from these rude people who were still bitching when I left. Some people...

Comments