Skip to main content

Pedas Wet World & Hot Springs

It was a hot and wet time for us yesterday - my little family, my father and my 2 nieces - Wani and Wana (yea, wish it was a saucy entry huh? err.. well, still steamy obviously). We spent the day at Pedas Wet World & Hot Springs. For a Wet World, the place sure has not much presence on the Net. I couldn't find its website, only depended on several blogs giving good reviews.

The verdict - quite a nice place. Even though I feel the owner should have commercialize the hot spring more because Pedas has always been known for its hot spring. I remember when I was little, my father brought us there and we took bath in these little shower rooms with attached hot spring pool. The pool was actually shared and I could see my mother's hands scooping the hot water next door.

Anyway, there were only 2 pools - the main hot pool and a smaller reflexology pool. (I personally think it's such a waste of good hot spring water - design of the pool limits people to enjoy the water). I couldn't spend much time soaking in the hot water as I had these 3 little girls eager to dip and splash at the Wet World. But my father had a good time - he had 3 trips into the hot water with intervals spent with his grandchildren at the wading cool pool. And Hubby managed to get a huge relief from his back pain soaking in the hot water.

The Wet World - well, a smaller version of Desa Waterpark we used to go. OKla. Obviously the kids don't really care as long as they dip and splash.

Hot spring wise, I think Sungkai Hot Springs is much better. They really know how to make full use of the hot spring water by making many small pools and even this river-like pool. So, people can just soak in wherever they wish in privacy.

Anyway, it was a nice trip. Just about 40 minutes from Bangi. The kids had so much fun. But I didn't take any photos. Will get from Hubby and upload later.

Comments