Skip to main content

Excellent Surprise Dinner

We decided on Equatorial to take Aliyah for the surprise dinner. We kept it a secret right till we drive up into Equatorial. While Hubby park the car, she was jumping up and down and kissing me crazy. It's the surprise element that made her so excited actually.

The food? Heaven. It felt like having Jamie Oliver cooking for me - cherry tomato salad, many types of yummy pasta, smoked salmon, ribs, grilled prawns & stuff. There is even this Mongolian dish I forget its name. We stuffed ourselves silly, I swear no more food binge for the next 6 months. And most important, Aliyah was so happy with her little cream strawberry cakes and ice cream.
Aliyah having delicious pizza and seafood gnocchi with napolitana sauce.
The whole spread seems to suit Hubby.
The little lady in red - buah hati pengarang limpa I...

Comments