Skip to main content

Feeling Guilty

Aliyah spent last night at my Kak Lang's place. Ok la, cuti sekolah kan. I told her this morning we'll pick her up for breakfast. But then, I told her that if Mommy & Abah come late, go eat first. So this morning, a very nice cool morning, I spent it doing a bit of gardening (planted coriander seeds - really hope this time I can get some nice fresh coriander). So, by the time we got ready it was already 11am. We decided to go straight to the office and pick Aliyah up a bit early.

On the way to the office she called me - asking me where we are because she's been waiting for us to come pick her up for breakfast. And she has not eaten yet! And it's already pass 11am. Aduss guiltynya rasa. She sounded disappointed but being her, she said it's OK she'll eat some bread.

So, today, we plan to come back early, pick her up, maybe go cycling to her Pak Ngah's house to see the new kitten they have and then off to a nice surprise dinner for her. Have not decided yet - IOI Resort or Marriott or maybe Equatorial.

I really hate it when once in a while I make this blunder.

Comments