Skip to main content

Finally the End is Near

We are at the end of this project which started end January. Yup, it's delayed. How can a project not be delayed if it takes weeks to confirm a meeting. But, it's ending. I just updated my content checklist - 3 more articles to be translated. Other than that, all are completed. Now I need to move on. There are a couple of ideas to pursue next week with that agency I am so fond of working with - the one we wrote a book for. They are the most professional lot + fun + informative people to talk with. Our project with them was completed right on the dot - well, about 2 weeks delay (only) and all because of a couple of rounds of "tatabahasa" checking.

Now is quite a bad time actually, which I don't know if people are aware of it. I'm sure most agencies are slashing their training budgets because we just canceled our training this month due to poor registration. We have 5 people who registered but I can't proceed or else I can only pay my trainers half of their effort. And new projects? The ones we are pursuing with our partner don't seem to materialize (even he's having headaches). We are hoping on one 2nd presentation end of the month. Looks quite promising.

Now is the time to create projects. I really hope my favourite agency will accept our proposal. We presented late last year and got favourable response. But it took us 6 months to move to 2nd base, now that we have a breather (now that I can breathe is more like it).

But I am actually so engrossed in this idea and opportunity to spin-off that I have sleepless nights. I hope, and hope, and hope... Gosh, where can I get the initial funding?...

Comments