Skip to main content

Kebun Makeover

We had a body-aching weekend - doing kebun makeover. I think we have neglected our little kebun for months - ever since the dry spell. After the rain came back, I planted kacang botol. The plant thrived but got infected by white flies. I got so frustrated. The whole kebun got infected - no more chillies and eggplants.

Yesterday, we bought cili api and basil from a nursery, along with bags of tanah hitam. Then, we dug out almost everything and replanted some remaining plants. The kebun is now very clear. I now have a few pots of seeds in waiting - hoping to get coriander, tomatoes, eggplants and lady's fingers plants soon.
Hubby clearing up the weeds.
The cili padi and basil plants we bought. Finally I managed to find basil. Nak beli kat Cold Storage punya lah mahal. So yummy in spaghetti dishes.
The ones replanted - another cili plant and pokok halia.

Comments