Skip to main content

Steamboat Eat All You Can!

I totally forgot to post this. An 18-person makan-makan session at Maeps Restaurant, Serdang on Saturday last week. It started with my nephew Nizam wanting to have steamboat and as usual the list will grow and grow whenever my Kak Long organises something. And when she talked to my father, my old man asked - "Untuk Hari Bapa ye?". I was so sure my sister paused, searched her mind and said, "Well, yeah!". (We celebrated early by taking my father for our annual Father's Day shopping 2 weeks before).

The food - nothing to boast about - steamboat is after all steamboat with seafood and huge selection of these "dunno-what-balls" which I was not so interested to sample. Other than that, we feasted on make-yourself ABC and ice cream of various flavours (where my brother Azlan actually took a huge soup bowl and heaped them in instead of using the little ice cream bowls). Quite a nice place actually especially for a family gathering.
My niece Wani. She can really eat. I think she's the only one who consistently eat right until we finally went off.
Thumbs up by my nephew Nizam. Another big eater!
Nizam with my mother. Cucu kesayangan. I have a feeling my mom will have a hard time after Nizam gets married come October.
Aliyah with her Kak Nurul. In brown is my Kak Lang with her kids. On the left is Azah, my SIL.
Hubby with Abang Din, my Kak Long's husband. One of those rare times he's around. Err... perut macam sama size je...
My nephew Miqdam pun join sama. That's the blue batik shirt we bought my father.
My Kak Long, the excellent organiser. What can you expect from an ex-secretary.

Comments