Skip to main content

New Pedometer

My old pedometer is lost for good. Can't find it anywhere. So I bought a new one via Mudah. Cheap. Not much features compared to my old one. As long as it serves its purpose. So, I've been wearing it for one week now. Target to walk 5000 steps a day for a start. More if I can walk around the neighbourhood. Next target 10,000 steps a day.
I used to have Omron pedometer that tracks 7 days of activity. Now this no-brand pedometer can only track steps up to a certain number. So I reset on daily basis.

I also bought a scale. Yup, very heavy now. Setting my mind to lose 10kgs. (Hahaha... that's me laughing in my head). Come on, 10kgs is not that much actually. Masa rajin pegi Fitness First dulu, I was at that weight. Point here is - "rajin".

Food wise, I've started to add more fruits and vegetables to our meals. I made mango salsa and salad for the past 2 days (SIL Mijah came last Saturday with mangoes and her famous donuts). Hubby was so impressed with the salsa - lots you can learn from AFC.

Health wise, I might actually have asthma. Went to the doctor last week for another shot on the neb (yeah, I'm on first name basis with the nebulizer now). If I were to go for the 3rd time, she will give me an in-haler to put in my handbag. Not good. Based on my research on the Web, I might get it because I previously had bad lung infection/respiratory infection/pneumonia/bronchitis - 30% of women who had it will get asthma. I was thinking, maybe that time when I was very sick for more than 2 months (end of 2008 and early 2009) I might be actually having one of those but I didn't get myself treated. Well, topped with having a stupid woman making my life miserable, that is.

Anyway, armed with my E75 calendar, I now chart my fitness progress (and digress) daily. Let's see if I can really do this.

Comments