Skip to main content

The Present

Both of us spent lunch hour getting Aliyah the bicycle she wanted. She wanted a pink bicycle which we couldn't find at the shop we were scouting. There's a red one though, so we got her that. She actually didn't know she's getting the bicycle today. We told her we'll buy it end of the month - bila Mommy & Abah dapat gaji. So, we took the bicycle home, then only fetch her.

We expected her to jump up and down in excitement seeing her present, but she walked into the house, looked at the bicycle, and thanked us politely. But she was grinning and grinning. My daughter is so very prim and proper!

She can't ride with only two wheels yet, so we got the little wheels by the side installed. Her first ride was to her Pak Ngah's house two blocks away, with me walking beside her. I must remember to wear my jogging shoes when we go out again.
The red bicycle!
I forgot to take her picture today. She's already fast asleep. I love you so much my little princess.

Comments