Skip to main content

Of Nothing Much This Week

I'm really, really free this week. Finished one sebutharga that we finally decided not to participate. Ish, ish, ada ka budget ciput tapi nak semua features selagi ada? Pas tu bagi reason sebab nak cepat, pakai LO, so sebutharga mesti bawah RM50K. Ingat company aku buat charity work? I have this principle - walaupun company I kecik, but I refuse to simply redah and do everything that comes my way for the sake of having projects. Nak buat kerja kena berbaloi OK. Kalau tak berbaloi, profit tak de, kepala sakit, jantung I stress, payment lambat - tak de project dan tak de duit pun tak pe. I rela duduk rumah main Farmville. Hehehe... But seriously...

Anyway, I watched two movies this week - both so-so. First, watched Tsunami at Haeundae with Hubby on Thursday. Selalunya Korean movie will touch my heart (the movie "Sad" was so so sad!) but this one was really so-so. Adalah a few parts yang quite good especially the scene yang parents put their daughter onto a heli and then embraced seconds before the second wave came. Sad. But forgettable.

The next day I "left" Hubby at home and went to watch G-Force with Aliyah. We have been fetching her quite late for the past days, so I need to make up to her. Another disappointment. I thought it was a fully-animated movie (salah I tak buat research), rupanya half-half like Alvin & the Chipmunks tu. Sucks. Even Aliyah didn't really enjoy it. I tried hard to make her enjoy it, but besides the caramel popcorn, there's nothing much to enjoy. (Terus teringat pada bitch bodoh yang mengreview VCD Alvin & the Chipmunks dengan begitu beriya-iya didalam blognya sampai tulis dua entries. Just shows the number of her brain cells. Opsss...)

Comments