Skip to main content

Open Houses All Day

The day started early. I cooked daging bali to bring to my ex-ATPN potluck Raya gathering at a friend's place - Mize - in Sepang. At noon, Linda and another friend Ijun came over nak konvoi pegi Mize's house. These are my friends yang sama-sama tinggal kat asrama Yayasan Selangor throughout my secondary school years. We are practically like sisters. Kalau jumpa memang havoc. Today Hubby ikut, so I told them I "behave" hari ni! Hehehe...

So, makan-makan punyalah sedap. Pandai masak rupanya kawan-kawan aku. Ijun's udang sambal was excellent. Yummy... Then at around 4pm, we went to my sister-in-law Nor's house at USJ. Again, makan-makan lagi. Jumpa lak sambal sotong dengan lontong. Excellent!

Then, at 6.30pm, went back home sebab malam ada open house at our taman. Linda followed, and then my Kak Long, Kak Lang and mother came over to join the open house. Another session of makan-makan. Food biasa but they had BBQ chicken and fish. Yummmy lagi!

Esok ada open house lagi... Alhamdulillah... semoga murah rezeki orang-orang yang ajak I datang makan...

Comments