Skip to main content

Condolences to Two Friends

My deepest condolence to two good friends who lost their loved ones yesterday. Zameen and Sui lost their 2-day old baby (or 3-day's old, not sure) - Nur Sara Aleesya, while Enida lost her beloved mother.

Their losses affected me deeply. I think Facebook and Blog have helped us all get really connected with each other despite being far apart. We are not what you can call the best of friends, but our friendship is enhanced a notch further via Facebook and Blog. Just days ago Zameen's status read: "wifey's water broke!" and I waited to read more, but yesterday his status changed to mourning the lost of their little princess.

And as for Enida, I have read for months now about her mother's deteriorating condition and how she came back here from Moscow to spend time with her mother. I know it will be just a matter of time I will read her status on the passing of her mother, but when the time really came, it hit me on the chest quite badly.

Al-Fatihah. Semoga roh mereka dicucuri rahmat. Dan semoga mereka tabah menghadapi dugaan ini.

Comments