Skip to main content

We Got Shortlisted!

My heart tengah dup-dap-dup-dap dengan kencangnya. And my perut tengah rasa agak kecut jus gastrik semua dah keluar. We got shortlisted for that East Coast project! My little company got shortlisted! Alhamdulillahhh... Remember I was so down because we got ditched by that Web designer? That I actually have given up. We got a call this morning for an interview cum presentation. So next Thursday we'll drive up again.

I have not been preparing. I have yet to get the details what we are supposed to present. And now I have no idea at all. My mind is blank. I need to plan and strategize. I so wish and want to nail this. But now I can't think yet.

For the time being, I'll just play me Farmville until my mind calms down and I get ideas on what to do.

Comments

bahaman said…
congratulation. bersyukurlah, Allah selalu lindungi orang yg teraniaya.

tarik nafas, lepas, tarik nafas lagi, lepas. kan dah lega, oksigen cukup masuk otak, idea berduyun datang.

good luck and work hard.
Aniza said…
personally, i'm just so happy to be shortlisted :)

ok, dah tarik nafas, lepas... tarik nafas, lepas... tarik nasi beryani... err... nafas... lepas...

thanks for the wishes :)