Skip to main content

More on My Garden Patch

Virtually, I'm an accomplished farmer. Standing at level 22 now on Farmville, I now know the nooks and crooks of the game. One harvest and I can gain thousands of coins. I'm crazy over Farmville. It's more than a game. It's a business strategy. I just started 2 weeks ago and now I have accumulated enough wealth to relax and spend on luxuries. Now I'm targeting to go hi-tech and buy those harvesters and seeders to get myself richer. Work hard, spend hard. Hah, if only!

That's on Facebook. My little vegetable patch has also flourished. Sikit-sikit la...
The tomatoes have grown really plump. I've never planted tomatoes before. And all my veggies come from seeds. So, I take this as an accomplishment.
Cili api plant in the polybag, pandan and sawi. We have eaten enough fresh sawi for the past week. I need to replant.
That's pokok durian belanda in the pot. Andy advised not to plant fruit trees in the compound, so I put it in a pot first. There are little cili api here and there, pokok terung looking nice and lengkuas.
The first blooms of frangipani. It's red. I wanted yellow that has that strong sweet scent. But this smells nice too. Reminds me of my trip to Bali with Yatt last year... It was such a memorable trip and I always think of it fondly. If only the memories are not tampered by this sometimes passing thoughts of a bitch who happily used my one week absence to have long phone conversations with a married man... and boasted to me about it. Nasib baik lah bulan puasa... sabar sajalah hati yang berderai.

Comments

bahaman@hangkebun said…
lawan tauke nampak? selama aku berkebun, tomato aku pun tak segebu tu.

yg ni malaun mana pulak ni yg dok sibuk main telepon. byk dia punya bil telepon. bulan2 puasa pun nak menggatal ke?
Dawai Kokot @ Cili Api said…
Malaun yg gatal dok main telipon ni sebenarnya dia tngah boring sbb dah lama tak menerima kutukan. Tu yg saje suka2 menghabiskan bil telipon mengganggu ketemteraman awam. Dia nak kena ni, nanti dia bulan posa dah tinggal seminggu je lagi. Rasa mcm nak beraya ke melaka je tahun ni.
Aniza said…
hang kebun,
tomato ku gebu kerana yg menanamnya juga comel dan gebu. oh tidak....

no lah, malaun tu tak main telepon lagi dah. tapi sampai sekarang kenangan ke-bitch-an dia masih menganggu ketenteraman hatiku yg dah pecah berderai bak kuih sagun ini.

kalau diikut hatiku yang terluka bak daging batang pinang yg sedang dipotong untuk dibuat rendang tok, dah lama ku hantar dawai kokot untuk memutar & mencabut kepalanya seperti alatan mixer membuat kuih bahulu.

tapi nasibnya baik... kerana saya seorg wanita yg cekal & berhati wajik, err... waja.

dah nak raya ye kita?