Skip to main content

Is She Sick in the Head?

Remember I sent a complaint email to the CEO of this organization a few weeks ago? I was actually determined just to let the incident go. I mean, it's just a small matter against someone who doesn't have any significant to my life. My intention was clear - to clear my husband's name and hopefully if someone stood up to her behaviour, the person will learn her lesson and stop her acts of sending surat layang and stuff. And most importantly, to just do her work as she is being paid to do. That's it.

However, today I chatted with a friend I've not met for ages and she told me that that person told her about the letter I sent. And you know what, she told my friend that letter was actually a personal appeal by me to the CEO so that the CEO takes back my husband to work at that organization. A personal appeal? Surat rayuan? Oh my God. I can't believe this kind of person even exist in this world. What is wrong with this person? Is she even right in the head?

I was so so upset. So, I wrote back to the CEO asking for any updates. And I then wrote to that person and attached the actual letter I sent so that she can read. I also tell her to cease her acts of spreading fitnah against other people and if I ever ever hear anymore of such nonsense about us from her, I will lodge a police report and sue her.

This is such a degrading act for me. To stoop so low at her level of intelligence and having send such an email is just not a normal "me". But I had to. Yes, I feel stupid to layan such nonsense from a foolish person because I am not as stupid and foolish like her. I have my standards. But perhaps this is the only way to put my message across to her and make her understand. Sometimes it needs an act of stupidity to teach a stupid person a lesson.

Comments