Skip to main content

Heading Up East Coast Again

Hubby and me are heading up east coast again on Thursday. I've basically prepared what needs to be presented. Our demo will be brief. We are a small company, I can't really get a demo site up and running and paying our developers while not knowing our chances of getting the project. We'll show our website's CMS. That's good enough as I've been using it for the past 2 years without any glitches.

I'm just worried with the traffic. People have started going balik kampung and I suspect Thursday traffic will be quite heavy at the most-of-the-time very quiet highway. Orang lain sibuk balik kampung, aku sibuk nak gi presentation. Anyway, wish me luck OK. I'm not anxious anymore. I'm just happy we are shortlisted and God willing, insyaallah, adalah rezeki. If not, I'm satisfied with myself that my proposal that I did about 80% on my own was accepted. (Nak sedapkan hati! Heheheh...).

Anyway, yesterday and today I distributed this month's paycheque to my staffs and partners along with RM200 each of Raya gift. It's nice to know that they are happy. And in my haste of giving everybody Raya gifts so that they can cash in their cheques before Hari Raya, I actually forgot to give myself the Raya gift! Hmm...

Comments