Skip to main content

Office Rental Business for Takeover

I'm posting my ad here. Thinking of letting go the office. Now can't afford the time to run around to manage 2 places - the office and the shop. So, anybody interested to continue my office rental and co-working business, do contact me. I spent almost RM50,000 on renovation and other related expenses. Letting go for RM10,000 only (which includes me getting back my deposit to the landlord). I must say it's value for money. Take over the business, promote the place to get more people renting, take care of the office - we call cleaner to come in every week, and insyaallah you can make money. Insyaallah, kalau usaha dan rajin.

Please jangan jadi macam some people who called me - "how much you collect each month, eh, macam tak cukup je nak collect untung, tak nak lah". Please, kalau nak untung, kena kerja. Inilah namanya "berniaga". Berusaha dan berkerja. Currently collection is about RM2000+. Rental is RM2000. There are many vacant workstations and one vacant room. What I didn't tell people who called me is that - rental of current tenants is due for increment of at least 10%. I only will tell that to sensible people who understand the meaning of "berniaga". (#mode: sakit hati dengan orang yang rasa berniaga itu senang dan nak kaya cepat.)

Address: Jln Seri Putra 1/5, Bdr Seri Putra, Bangi
Location: Selangor - Bangi
Postcode: 43000
Price: RM 10 000

Office rental business to takeover. Office has 3 office rooms and 15 workstations suitable for co-working environment. Now, there are current tenants that easily pays off monthly rental. Very spacious open office concept with surau and pantry facilities. Wall-to-wall carpeted. Fully furnished. 

Comments