Skip to main content

Finally, Rest Day

I think we have opened shop for 2 weeks straight. No holiday. Not even Sunday. Not even public holidays. Even though our operating hours say differently! Today, it's totally close shop. Hubby pun tak sihat. I guess age has taken its toll! Hehehe... And for the first time in many, many months, I simply switched off my alarm clock to get maximum sleep time. Lunch pun panaskan leftovers in the freezer. Then, after dah tak tahan lazying around, took Aliyah to Bangi Gateway yang dah lama buka tapi belum berpeluang pergi. Niat nak belikan dia tudung tapi tak ada yang dia minat pulak. Akhirnya, grocery shopping at Jaya Grocer.

But it feels really funny today. It's a Friday that felt like a Saturday. Saw some FB posts people went for short vacations. I really have lost track of time. Must get myself a table calendar.

Comments