Skip to main content

Aliyah's Big Step into Secondary School

Happy New Year 2014! Today, Aliyah took her first big step into secondary school. It's her first day. On Tuesday the school conducted Orientation Day which nothing really happened. Today is the trial day for all of us - how to organise our time now that we have a shop to manage. The schedule today - breakfast at home, open shop, lunch (for Aliyah, tapau for Hubby and me), Aliyah gets ready for school (at the shop with all necessary stuff ready) and send her to school (she requested I send her on her first day).

She was very quiet in the car while I tried to cheer her up with stupid stories and plans. I know she's very nervous. And she misses her friends. Her best friend went to another school, while the rest, I guess she has not found them yet! On the way back memang rasa sebak. Tears started to well up. My little girl has grown up...
This was taken on Tuesday on her Orientation Day. I always thought her primary school was an excellent school. The new secondary school - very so so. I guess it's because they are still new. But then, Aliyah's primary school took the challenge of being a new school to do a lot of stuff that makes parents' experience always pleasant. The new school... I guess need to give them some time.
 Today. First day of school. Good luck my dearest daughter...

Comments