Skip to main content

The Truth Is Revealed

My eldest sister selalu pesan kat I - kalau nak tau kebenaran rajin-rajin lah recite nama Allah Al-Batin. Al-Batin maknanya "hidden". Kalau selalu recite dan doa mintak Allah tunjukkan kebenaran, insyaallah the truth will be revealed.

I baca dengan niat nak tau the truth about that "incident". Of course I believe my husband but then again, I thought macam mana pun, he is still a "man". Many times I actually doubt him. So, I niat baca semoga Allah tunjukkan kebenaran so that I can be at peace. Alhamdulillah, the truth was finally revealed. And Alhamdulillah I handled everything my way that in the end now, I just feel so blessed that we are still together, stronger and so much more in love. I read this somewhere today: "If you can get past it you might find it makes your marriage stronger". We weathered past the typhoon and now the skies are crystal clear. I sleep well at night with my husband's arms around me.

Anyway, the truth I told you about? I found that someone's blog. Her blog is actually oh so boringnya, but it revealed that she actually got married in 2005 and not last year as she claimed. I think in her excitement of starting her own blog she forgot that she told lies and spilled it out. Now she realised that she accidentally blurted out the truth she actually deleted all postings related to her marriage. Sorry sistah, we already know the truth. Know what, I don't know how she can sleep at night for doing what she did - to another man, to another person's marriage, and most importantly being unfaithful to her husband. One thing for sure, she's paying for what she did to me. If not, how can you explain her coming to my blog almost every day even though she knows she's being banged left right centre? That's a curse you know!

Comments

bahaman said…
kasi lah dia punya blog address, mau baca jugak. boring ke? cantik ke design dia? sure dihiasi dgn gambar2 masa pergi zoo dulu.
kimkam said…
betul.. betul.. betul..
nak gak baca..
bahasa berbau puitis ker..
atau berbau zoo..
kuang.. kuang.. kuang..
Aniza said…
wahh... mesti dia suka pasal mcm ramai peminat! ala, dah tak best pasal byk dia dah delete. yg tinggal hanyalah posting2 baik. baik? baik ada makna tu... (lepas ni mesti dia kelam kabut delete the whole blog pulak!).
bahaman said…
tak kira, nak jugak pergi zoo. bagilah address dia. DK dah booking nak tumpang my trailer nak pergi zoo. peminat? pemenat mungkin.