Skip to main content

I'm Getting Better

I just got a call from the clinic - my platlet count has gone up. Alhamdulillah... So, tomorrow morning no more taking blood samples. I've been a regular face at the clinic for the past 5 days, every morning ambik sample darah. Aliyah sampai dah tak kisah tengok jarum cucuk lengan I.

And if I see another 100 Plus bottle, I'll throw up!

So, tomorrow I'm going to work. Finally! I'm fully-booked tomorrow. Morning meeting with Hajar... then after Friday prayers meeting with Atom... then a new project a friend just offered (this guy always, always calls me when I'm sick)... final draft of that guide book... preparation for the new project early May... then perhaps can slot in time to draft summary for our book to present to the publisher... more phone calls to make hope to get a couple more projects... I need to work all out to pay for the house, and ehem, who knows a dream car! Hehehee...

It feels good to be healthy again. It's not 100% yet, but this feels really good. Alhamdulillah...

Comments

bahaman said…
syukur you are getting better.

sure is a dilemma, nak dapat job kena sakit dulu. rezeki Allah bagi tu at whatever condition and situation. bersyukur banyak2.
Aniza said…
alhamdulillah... paling penting don't ever take health for granted.