Skip to main content

I've Not Been Well

I've been sick for the past week. I'm still at it actually, having the worst viral fever ever since last Thursday. My platelet count is low but does not "qualify" it as dengue yet. But it's still the same - the body aches, headaches, red spots, etc.

Anyway, Hubby has been taking care of me. Yesterday he even fried chicken for dinner. Achievement tu. And I've been a regular visitor to this clinic - have to go do blood test for 3 mornings in a row now. I hope today's results is OK. I've not worked for a week now I feel so restless.

Comments

bahaman said…
sorry to hear about you being sick. hope you'll get better. drink a lot of water, take spirulina or 100 plus, usually it helps a bit. take care of yourself. suruh your hubby goreng ikan pulak hari ni.
Aniza said…
sesekali sakit barulah really appreciate being healthy... anak i risau kan i - dia kata lamanya mommy sakit kali ni...
today's dinner hubby masak tomyam ketam kat kedai :) sedap... dah siap masak dia bwk balik dlm plastik. hehehee...
Dawai Kokot said…
O my dear Boss, msuk la opis cepat. Aku boring gila, dah tahap gaban ni. Klau tambah 1-2 lagi Boss tak msuk sure meroyan la aku sorang2 kat sini.
bahaman@hangkebun said…
DK, kalau boring tu bagilah siamang dlm kandang tu makan. kebulur maut dia tu. kasi makan ikan buntal goreng.

kalau nak ulam, bagi bunga betik, elok untuk hati yang busuk.