Skip to main content

This Looks Quite Professional I Must Say

Today was a sister-sister-sister outing day for me. One of those rare times that I actually went out together with my two sisters - my Kak Long and Kak Lang - at the same time. My Kak Lang tengah nervous ada orang nak datang merisik Atiqah, so we went out to buy some gifts for the rombongan coming next week. We spent the entire afternoon at Alamanda, and ended our outing with a nice dinner.

Hubby was left home alone. He's nursing his backache... the kind of pain that I get whenever I get my monthly thingy. It's funny actually. Ever since I gave birth to Aliyah, he actually shares my monthly pains. I suspect that during my pregnancy, which was a terrible ordeal for me, Hubby might have doa something to lessen or share the pain I suffered. Maybe lah. You know, these husband-wife thingy can work in mysterious and mystical ways. How can one explain that? But it does happen to him every month. And another funny thing is - I actually do feel lesser pain than before. That's why I can go out today :)

Anyway, Hubby spent the whole day at home studying landscape magazines and designing our garden layout. I came home at 10pm to this beautiful sketch. Macam professional lah!
Very, very nice indeed...

Comments

Dawai Kokot said…
Emm....mesti cantik bila dah siap betul nanti. Tapi persekitaran yang indah seperti ini tidaklah sesuai untuk siamang.
bahaman@hangkebun said…
lawa lukisan. nampak luas, macam ada tempat parking untuk trailer aje.
Dawai Kokot said…
Boleh,boleh kat tepi jln sebelah umah Puan Aniza tu luas. Nak parking 2 bijik trailer pun boleh.

Klau sebijik trailer tak cukup utk nak langgar siamang baik sediakn 2 bijik.