Skip to main content

Simply Pics

Letting the photos tell our story.
Friday: I forgot to snap a photo of Aliyah after she finished her UPSR exam. This is the day after. A nice lunch at Subang Parade.
Saturday: Painting the gates dark brown. Or rather, the actual name of the paint is Black Leather.
Today: We spent some time with my parents. Bought a whole lot of little gifts for their birthdays (my mother on 13th and my father tomorrow - 17th). Took us about 2 hours to clean up their room. Then, some of us sat listening to some history facts by my father (as usual!), gawked on some old photos from the 50's (after Nizam brought up story about Arkib buying old photos), laughed at some 80's photos of us (teruk masing-masing kena kutuk - me in my early teens - aduss... kena ketawakan dek anak-anak sedara sebab ambik gambar pakai baju ala-ala cerita Azura, Nizam pulak baby photos dengan muka yang sangat determined dan nakal panjat trolley kat airport...). Lepas penat gelakkan semua orang, took my father out for lunch. Bliss...

Comments